2014/11/25

My jewels in winter

It is pretty cold here in kraut-land which might explain why the kraut-humans all look so very grim most of the time. It also explains why they imbibe copious quantities of alcohol at a place they call the "Weihnachtsmarkt", something that has to do with christmas but the guy with the cross and the nails is nowhere around, I think.
The cold weather also has a terrible effect on my jewels. I'll spare you the details (how far has it come already that I even consider sparing you any gory stuff), but my family heirloom resembles some shriveling plums more than anything else. Bloody cold is to blame.

Also it makes finding permanent accomodations a lot more urgent. The she-human I picked has no idea yet that I am her current flatmate. Fortunately she leaves the house rather early in the morning so I can sneak in and sleep most of the morning. I decided that keeping quiet about it for a while is probably more wise considering what happened in London. Humans are rather unforgiving when their natural habits get disturbed. Not that I would care about that under normal circumstances but that is exactly the problem: the circumstances are far from being normal and it is not even remotely forseeable when it will ever get better. For me, that is. For she-human of my choise it will get worse from now on. Hehe. Awww, no, come on. I can be nice. No, really! I can. Okay, I hardly ever am, but then I'm an orc, it is my natural behaviour to cause chaos and mayhem. If I were to sit quitely in a corner, knitting socks and discussing the weather, I suppose a visit to a psychiatrist would be in order. Oh, hang on, I did mention the weather. A crisis is imminent. Will raid one of those "Gluehweinbuden" to feel better. Just in case you don't know, they're selling hot wine with tasty spices. Definitely something that should exist in every orcish society.
Prost, as the kraut-humans say. (I think they're called germans, but who cares, actually?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are an orc, elf, human, dwarf etc, talk to me. If you are a troll, go away.