2015/03/29

Chancellor Thrakbog

I think I might run a campaign to become the next chancellor of krautland. Why shouldn't I, right? They had their 'Frauenquote', now it's about time they get the 'Orkquote' which would be the logical next step on the typically human stupidity, called political correctness. But to be honest I can see myself quite cheerfully, accepting a bunch of flowers after elections, eating them or throwing them in the face of some surprised human. Yes, that would be fun, wouldn't it?

First I would make sure I get all the campaign contributions, meaning tax money will be thrown my way and I don't have to visit The Agency. So instead of sucking all the money out of one human, a whole country would then pay for my living. Excellent.
Next, I would get myself lots of campaign advisers, consultants and coordinators, just in case something went wrong, I could yell at them, throw things at them, kick them out and have an over all really good time while doing so. And if nothing goes wrong I become chancellor and then I can do whatever I want anyway. Not that I don't do that right now already. But there's a difference in quality, I'm sure.
I would travel around krautland in several forms of tin, perhaps a metal band would accompany me, which would make my campaign appearances much more entertaining. Drinking contests, bar brawls, mayhem in strip clubs, all of this would further my reputation as a really good sport. People will love or hate me, either way they would vote for me. If they don't I start an uprising of the stupid masses. I know a lot about that, trust me. Most of the time I am a stupid mass and I raise myself up almost every morning. Consider me qualified.
So, Chancellor Thrakbog. How does that sound? Lame, acutally. Emperor would be so much better. But it's a start. In the end it might have a ring to it that says Evil Overlord.
And now I'm gonna muse about all the things I would change as soon as I am in charge. Free beer for all krauts. They have a high tolerance for alcohol I was told. Could be fun then to play 'last man standing'. In the end it would probably be a she-human, only because they insist on their bloody Frauenquote.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are an orc, elf, human, dwarf etc, talk to me. If you are a troll, go away.