2015/05/06

Don't think.

The title holds true in so many ways. As in:

  • Don' think that I'm gone. I was just enjoying the sunny weather around here.
  • Don't think you could trust the human whose home you've occupied. It's a difficult relationship to say the least.
  • Don't think at all. Makes a lot of things a lot easier. But that is something humans tend to forget. Which  is somewhat confusing.


Anyway, I came to tell you about something that has struck my mind recently (which is in itself an occurrance of almost divine proportions):
It seems humans try to betray each other, which is one of their more admirable traits. In order to do so, they created something they call 'secret service'. As is appears, they have lots of those.
Some of them are in fact so secret, that people seem to forget they exist at all. Different tribes have different services for secret purposes (the sausage people call theirs BND, others - which I have not met yet - call it NSA, she-human tells me there are a lot more). These services spy on each other, on other people in general, basically they collect data about everthing and everyone. She-human says it's the sole purpose of these services.
This caused some kerfuffle (I really like that word).
The question is, why.
Leader of tribe kraut says it's not nice to be spied upon by friends.
Next thing: kraut service did know about the spying and did it too.
Let me remind you of the sole purpose of these services. (Look it up above, I'm not repeating it here)
What's the fuss all about? They did what they were supposed to do. Had the leader of krauts forgotten about it? Possibly. As I said, humans seem to forget a lot because they attempt to think so much. It's overstraining the brain. The one real trick to effectively disable these services is very orcish indeed: don't think. If you do not think anything, what is there to spy on? Surely these services have no interest in the stuff I do. If I am wrong and they do indeed spy on me, I say hi! Here's what I do these days, in case you secret spy-humans care to know:

  • hunt a cat and have a lengthy discussion about it with my human. Again.
  • do some research on orc poo. Lengthy discussion etc, see above
  • write on my scientific paper on the history of orcs
  • yell at the device called telly
  • blogging (even the least secret of all services should have found out about that, right?)
  • tweeting (I've negletcted my little blue bird recently, though)
  • being altogether annyoing and a real pain in the arse for my human (I have a reputation, you know!)
  • reading orc erotica online (will blog about that soon)
Anything that is of interest to you spy-humans? Feel free to be secretive or servicable about it or whatever it is you usually do with the data you gather. But be aware that you alone have to deal with the damage these images do to your brains. Brings me back to the beginning: Don't think.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are an orc, elf, human, dwarf etc, talk to me. If you are a troll, go away.